D-Link 6-Port Unmanaged PoE Switch DES-F1006P-E
Supports 10/100 Mbps speeds with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) capabilities to supply power to other devices.
- 4 x 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Ports
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Uplink Port
- Power-over-Ethernet (60W)
- Flow control for protection against data loss
- Maximum distance of 250m
- QoS Capabilities
- Surge protection (6kV)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40oC
Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series | 24 Port | 10/100 Fast Ethernet | IP Base | Managed | WS-C3750-24PS-SPoE Switches
Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series | 24 Port | 10/100 Fast Ethernet | IP Base | Managed | WS-C3750-24PS-S0 out of 5(0)
Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series | 24 Port | 10/100 Fast Ethernet | IP Base | Managed | WS-C3750-24PS-S
Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series switches are an innovative product line that improves LAN operating efficiency by combining industry-leading ease of use and the highest resiliency available for stackable switches. This product series represents the next generation in desktop switches, and features Cisco StackWise™ technology, a 32-Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified, highly resilient switching system—one switch at a time. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-24PS-S switch has 24 Ethernet ports and two Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks.
- 24 x 10/100 PoE ethernet ports and 2 SFP ports. Standard Multilayer Software image installed with Basic RIP and static routing.
- This switch Features StackWise Technology which is a 32-Gbp stack interconnect that allows customers to build unified, highly resillient switching systems.
- IPv6 capable hardware with automated configuration and management as well as supprot for Dynamic Network Patterns and Automation of Layer 2 – 4 Intelligent Services.
Form Factor Desktop, Rack Mountable Ports: (24) x 10/100 PoE + 2 SFP Rack Units 1RU Software IP Base Subtype Fast Ethernet Flash Memory 16 MB Expansion Slots 0 Total VLANs 1,005 Product Line Cisco Catalyst Series 3750 Power Supply Rating 495W MTBF: 209,170 hours Manufacturer Cisco PoE Budget 462W Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE RAM 128 MB Jumbo Frame Support 9,018 byte MAC Address Table Size 12,000 Stackable Yes AC Input Voltage 100-240 VAC DC Input Voltage +12V at 7.5A Dimensions: 1.73 x 17.5 x 11.8 in Total Output BTU 194 BTU/hr Warranty Lifetime
Min Operating Temperature 32° F Max Operating Temperature 113° F Operating Humidity 10 to 85% noncondensing Min Storage Temperature -13° F Max Storage Temperature 158° F Storage Humidity 10 to 85% noncondensingSKU: n/a
Cisco SG110D-08 Unmanaged Switch | 8 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) Ports0 out of 5(0)
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PLUG AND PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged metal housing, fanless
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited-lifetime warranty and one-year technical support
- SUPPORTED AUTOMATIC FEATURES: Quality of service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Optimizes power usage to lower cost to operate. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
CISCO CBS350-24P-4G-NA Managed Switch0 out of 5(0)
CISCO CBS350-24P-4G-NA Managed Switch
Model Brand CISCO Model CBS350-24P-4G-NA Format & Standards Format Desktop Network Management Type Managed Ports & Interface Primary Ports 24 x RJ45 + 4 x SFP Primary Port Speed 10/100/1000Mbps Primary Port Type 24 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports with 195W power budget
4 x Gigabit SFP
Data Transmission MAC Address Table 16K Jumbo Frames 9000 bytes Details Buffer Memory 1.5 MB PoE 195W Power Dedicated to PoE Cabling Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e or better for 1000BASE-T LEDs System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed Button Reset button Power System power consumption
220V=33.09WPower Consumption (with PoE)
Dimensions & Weight Dimensions 17.50″ x 11.76″ x 1.73″ Weight 7.78 lbs. Environmental Temperature Operating temperature: 23° to 122°F (-5° to 50°C)
Storage temperature: -13° to 158°F (-25° to 70°C)
Humidity Operating humidity: 10% to 90%, relative, noncondensing
Storage humidity: 10% to 90%, relative, noncondensing
Additional Information Date First Available October 28, 2020SKU: n/a